Search This Blog

Friday, February 16, 2024

Change is in the air once again.

 The last couple of years have been a huge shift in focus and learning new things. I am excited to announce that I will be joining forces with Lake Country Fitness and LCF Wellness in Eufaula, OK. 

Lake Country Fitness and LCF Wellness have so much to offer with there sauna,cold plunge, salt cabin, organic spray tan, fitness classes and gym it was a no brainer when I was offered a space of my own.

It will be the same ole Curious Roots, well mostly, there is less time for creating and making, but services will stay the same and as I get settled in to a new space and new atmosphere I am sure everything will evolve.  Keep checking back over the next month or so for updates and photos of the progress. If you are in the area say hi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Here we go

This weekend was busy! On Saturday I spoke at a preparedness fair, it was so nice to be on stage again. Sunday a dear friend came to help me...