Search This Blog

Monday, March 18, 2024

Here we go



This weekend was busy! On Saturday I spoke at a preparedness fair, it was so nice to be on stage again. Sunday a dear friend came to help me with setting up my office space, I couldn't have done it all without her!! (Pics for proof). In between the busy I spent Saturday evening with new found friends singing karaoke (well I didn't sing). That was a ton of fun! Today was spent tidying up odds and ends in the office, taking pictures and getting a surprise lunch brought to me that was A-MAZING!!

Here we are, all set up and ready to get things rolling! Hope to see you all very soon in the new space!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Here we go

This weekend was busy! On Saturday I spoke at a preparedness fair, it was so nice to be on stage again. Sunday a dear friend came to help me...