Search This Blog

Thursday, March 7, 2024

Love and Support Abounds

This week has been a really long week filled with ups and downs. I have so much gratitude for friends (new and old) that have given me so much grace this week as I embark on this new adventure. 
I have learned, and been reminded of, so many lessons this week. We all have resources to help us navigate difficult times.  I know I forget that sometimes and feel quite alone until I get a call and a text from two different friends at the same time. I'm grateful for friends that are willing to listen, chastise with love and remind me to open up because they want to help. 
I also was reminded that a little self care goes a long way. I was straightening up boxes in the office and was reminded that I can not just help others but also myself. I took a moment to create a Bach Flower Remedy for myself. Showing myself that little bit of love made my day a little happier. I'm thankful for the time I've spent learning and expanding my knowledge. 
The most important lesson this week has been the importance of feeling emotions and letting them either call you to action or just letting those emotions go instead of trying to be strong and hide those emotions from everyone around you. 
If there is any time I can be a listening ear or a resource to you during a difficult time let me know. 

Don't ever forget, you are loved more than you know and there will always be someone willing and even inspired to help you along the way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Here we go

This weekend was busy! On Saturday I spoke at a preparedness fair, it was so nice to be on stage again. Sunday a dear friend came to help me...